Under Armour Boys' UA Storm Chutes Insulated Pant
If you need everyday snow pants, get Under Armour® Boys' UA® Storm Chutes. They're insulated for colder climates and all the features you need when you're on the slopes. UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, with fully taped seams and a 10k/10k rating
- PrimaLoft® insulation - lightweight, water-resistant and breathable, with the ability to be compressed without losing warmth
- Windproof materials and construction shield you from the elements
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Belt loops and adjustable waist tabs for quick fit adjustments
- Secure cargo pocket and grommet to secure your lift ticket
- Reinforced cuffs provide protection from ski edges
- Built-in boot gaiters
- Loose Fit: fuller cut for complete comfort
- UA UGrow system allows sleeves to grow 2" to last an extra season
|Insulation||PrimaLoft® 60 g|
Style Number: 1280626
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.