Under Armour Boy's Storm Freshies Jacket
The Under Armour® Boys' Storm Freshies Jacket features UA® Storm technology that repels water and ColdGear® infrared technology uses an inner coating to absorb and retain your body heat. Making this jacket a definte want for shredding the slopes.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- 100% waterproof and breathable, with fully taped seams
- 5k/5k Rating
- Strategic 100g body 80g sleeve insulation keeps you warm where you need it, but removes excess bulk
- Windproof materials and construction shield you from the elements
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- UA's exclusive MagZip closure clicks and holds together for easy, struggle-free zipping
- Helmet compatible hood
- Mesh goggle pocket
- Warm ColdGear® cuffs
- Adjustable powder skirt
|Insulation||100 g in body; 80 g in sleeves|
Style Number: 1296998
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.