Marmot Boys' Northshore Jacket
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric
- Seamed taped 2-layer construction
- Attached hood rolls into collar
- Quick zip removable 100wt fleece
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/Velcro ® closure
- DriClime® lined chin guard
- Zippered hand pockets
- Angel-Wing Movement for mobility
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||MemBrain® 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2.9 oz/yd|
|Lining||Liner Jacket: 100% Polyester Double Velour Fleece 8.25 oz/yd|
|Weight||13 oz. (36805 g)|
Style Number: 40430
By 1974 the company now known as Marmot® was born. As fate would have it, an acquaintance asked them to make 108 puffy jackets for a new Clint Eastwood movie - definitively putting them on the map. Soon introduced to Gore-Tex® fabric via another acquaintance the two began designing and manufacturing products with this new innovative technology.
The late 70s saw a company that was experiencing consistent growth by delivering a high-quality performance product. Today's Marmot has a tireless commitment to building the finest outdoor clothing and equipment available.