Patagonia Toddler Girl's Reversible Down Sweater Hoodie
Keep them warm while gathering boughs with the Patagonia® Toddler Girl's Reversible Down Sweater Hoodie. The hooded jacket’s lightweight, windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverses to fun contrasting print and is lined with polyester plain-weave fabric. Insulated with Traceable Down for compressible warmth; quilt-through construction keeps down from shifting. It has a 3-panel hood for stay-put fit and a full-length center-front zipper with no-chafe garage and a reflective webbing pull. Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid side; on-seam pockets on print side. Spandex binding at hood and cuffs plus a partially elasticized hem that retain warmth.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Three-panel hood for a stay-put fit
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Reflective webbing pulls on center-front zipper and handwarmer pockets on solid side
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid side and on-seam pockets on print side
- Spandex binding at hood and sleeve openings for a secure fit; elasticized back hem keeps cold out
|Fabric||2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Lining||1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop|
|Insulation||600-fill-power Traceable Down|
|Weight||218g (7.7 oz)|
Style Number: 61371
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.