Patagonia Girl's Down Sweater Jacket
Keep her warm in the ridiculously comfy Patagonia® Girl's Down Sweater Jacket. It’s stuffed with warm, 600-fill-power Traceable Down. The superlightweight shell is made of windproof and water-resistant 1.6-oz 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with polyester plain-weave fabric. For a contoured, feminine shape, it has side panels and princess seams in the front and back. Other features include two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls, front zip with wind flap and a zipper garage to protect chins and adjustable drawcord at the hem. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Quilted pattern adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding keeps cold out; adjustable, internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
|Fabric||1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop|
|Lining||2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation||600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down|
|Weight||320g (11.3 oz)|
Style Number: 68233
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.