Patagonia Girls' Down for Fun Coat
Patagonia® Girls' Down for Fun is a street-smart down coat with a windproof, water-resistant polyester shell and insulated with Traceable Down.
- Windproof, high tear-strength polyester mini-ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm, compressible, quilt-through construction Traceable Down
- Removable 3-panel hood with double-snap front closure
- Full-length zipper with a reflective zipper pull and an exterior wind flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets each secure with a snapped flap
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Internal gusset in sleeves keep out drafts
- Below-hip length
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||Shell: 2.9 oz. 100% polyester twill|
|Lining||2.2 oz. 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation||Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)|
|Weight||663 g (23.4 oz)|
Style Number: 68255
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.