Patagonia Girls' Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Long-Sleeve Fleece Shirt
Patagonia® Girls' Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip is a warm, cozy pullover in the popular Better Sweater® polyester fleece that’s dyed with a low-impact process to significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Warm polyester sweater-knit face with a fleece interior in heather overdyed yarns that is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Zip-through stand-up collar with a welted, covered zipper
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs and hem
- Forward shoulder seams for comfort under backpack straps
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Princess seams at back
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||10 oz. 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process|
|Weight||309 g (10.9 oz)|
Style Number: 65695
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.