Patagonia Boy's Down Hybrid Jacket
A solution to the stop-and-go dilemma: the Patagonia® Boy's Down Hybrid Jacket provides core insulation at a standstill, and breathability on the move. Designed as a snowriding midlayer, the technical jacket is made from tear-resistant, lightweight, windproof shell fabric with fleece panels to reduce bulk. Shell and liner have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Traceable Down is compressible and warm. Full zip-through, stand-up collar with chin guard, center-front zipper and two handwarmer pockets; brushed tricot lines collar and handwarmer pockets for cozy warmth.
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell fabric has high tear-strength, while the stretch-fleece panels reduce bulk. Shell and liner have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length, zip-through, stand-up collar with chin guard; center-front zipper and two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Brushed tricot lines the collar and handwarmer pockets for soft and warm touch points
- Elastic binding at the collar, cuffs and hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
|Fabric||2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation||600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down|
Style Number: 68326
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.