Patagonia Infant/Toddler Baby Furry Friends Hoody
- Warm, protective polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-face fleece, bluesign® approved
- Three-panel hood with bear-cub-style ears for extra cuteness
- Self-fabric patch on handwarmer pockets
- Center-front zipper with zipper garage
- Soft cotton twill tape on inside neck and zipper pull
- Made in Vietnam
|Fabric||8.6 oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece|
|Weight||206 g (7.3 oz)|
Style Number: 61155
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.