Under Armour Youth UA Base 2.0 Legging
These aren't your grandpa's long underwear. The unique negative grid traps monster warmth without adding weight and it's smooth on the outside to let you layer. UA Base™ 2.0 is the most versatile of the UA Base™ thermals, built for basically anything you do outside.
- Fitted: Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
- UA Base™ 2.0 is highly versatile mid-weight protection for colder conditions and a variety of activity levels
- Soft, brushed negative grid interior traps hot air, providing superior warmth
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Quick-dry fabrication keeps you light and comfortable
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Working fly
|Fabric||4.7 oz. Polyester / Elastane|
Style Number: 1241738
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.