Hot Chillys Boys' & Girls' La Montana Baselayer Pant
- ME Chamois waistband, gusset and cuffs for a closer fit and increased performance
- Hot Chillys® logo elastic waistband with plush-back
- Stretch cuffs at ankle for added fit and warmth
- MTF (Moisture Transfer Fibers): Hot Chillys® exclusive MTF technology moves moisture away from your body, keeping you warm, dry, and comfortable
- Bio-Silver® anti-microbial treatment uses state of the art technology with intimately blended yarns to prohibit odor-causing bacteria; fabric incorporates non-abrasive, soft-feeling yarns with permanent, silver-based properties to help trap and eliminate body odor
- UPF rated 40+ (97.5% - 99+% protection from ultraviolet radiation)
- Rated 10 on Hot Chillys® Warmth Factor Thermometer - products with a warmth factor between 9 and 10 are warmest, mountain-weight products designed for excellent moisture management in the most extremely cold conditions.
- Excellent as a second layer to wear over top of other base layer products when it's really cold
- Recommended care: machine wash in cold water on the delicate cycle; tumble dry on low and remove promptly; do not bleach or iron
|Fabric||Micro-Elite Chamois moisture-wicking, anti-microbial|
Style Number: HC9568
When founded in 1985, Hot Chillys® revolutionized the ski market with performance ski "warm wear" incorporating fabric technologies previously found primarily in running apparel.
Today, Hot Chillys offers both body fit and relaxed fit performance apparel featuring the moisture management and high tech fabrications available for every season and activity, whether snowboarding, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, cycling, running or indoor fitness classes at the gym.