Darn Tough Vermont Boy's Via Ferrata Jr. Micro Crew Light Cushion Sock
- Performance fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine gauge knitting: unprecedented durability and a unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast action wicking: pulls moisture away from skin, fast drying
- All weather performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- Merino wool: the ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True seamless: undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Micro crew height: a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height.
- Small 9-11.5
- Medium 12-2.5
- Large 3-6
|Fabric||49% merino wool, 47% nylon, 4% lycra spandex|
Style Number: 3011
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.