FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
J.B. Field's Men's 30 Below XLR Icelandic Merino Wool Thermal Boot Sock
J.B. Field's® Men's "30 Below XLR" Sock is ideal for those who spend a lot of time outside in cold weather and is perfect for Winter sports. With a heavy weight, full cushion and soft Merino Wool they are sure to keep your feet warm and comfortable in the most extreme conditions.
- Double Cuff and Arch Support - strategically placed elastic support bands, where the sock is thinner: around the Arch, Ankle and Top of the sock; keeps the sock up for superior fit, comfort and performance
- Full Cushion - cushioning throughout the socks
- Impact Support Zones - thicker stitching on the heel and toe
- Merino Wool - the finest quality of easy care wool for exceptional warmth and softness
- Proudly Made in Toronto, Canada
- Medium (Women's 5-9 Shoe / Men's 4-8 Shoe)
- Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9 -13 Shoe)
- X-Large (Men's 13-15 Shoe)
|Fabric||70% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Spandex|
Style Number: 8996, 8995, 8992
It was originally set up to manufacture socks designed for the logging industry, but now focuses mainly on outdoor adventure socks. They produce socks for any and every activity under various labels, also covering a wide variety of medical conditions such as diabetic and compression socks.