FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Obermeyer Women's Mai Jacket
Obermeyer® Women's Mai is a meticulously engineered jacket which fits comfortably with 4-way stretch. A weather-proven fully seam sealed 25,000 mm waterproof breathable exterior protects you in the harshest of elements. The 3M™ Thinsulate flex insulation moves with you and provides excellent warmth without being bulky.
- HydroBlock® Elite Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch with Nylon 4-Way Stretch
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Flex insulation
- Powder skirt - integrated, water-resistant, with Snap-Away™ feature
- Full-Motion™ articulated sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch thumbhole
- Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Interior electronics pocket with cord routing port
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Fleece-lined collar
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- MFNG™ - Multi-Function Neckgaiter
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Recco® Rescue Reflector
- Active Fit
|Fabric||HydroBlock® Elite 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch with 85% Nylon,15% Elastane 4-Way Stretch|
|Insulation||3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Flex 100 g Body & Sleeve, 40 g Hood|
Style Number: 11111
As a family-run, privately held company based in Aspen, Colorado, Obermeyer actively pursues their goal of designing and producing more sustainable, earth-friendly products. By bringing together forward-thinking people, they embrace new technologies and innovative ideas. With eyes on the future, they can afford the patience to make smart choices and affect our planet in a positive way.