FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sitka Gear Men's Equinox Hoody
The whitetail hunting workhorse you’ve been waiting for. Sitka Gear® Men's Equinox Hoody has ultra quiet polyester knit face maintains durability while resisting rain and dew, and the high-loft Berber fleece lining provides core warmth in the stand and blind. An integrated face mask for concealment in close encounters paired with a high-visibility hood offering weather protection and great peripheral vision for a go-to piece you can wear all season long.
- High-gauge polyester knit face resists abrasion and light precipitation while remaining ultra-quiet
- High-loft Berber fleece interior provides added comfort and insulation
- Form-fitting hood maximizes peripheral vision and the built-in face mask deploys easily for complete concealment
- Articulated sleeves for full range of motion with minimal bulk for a clean draw cycle
- Safety harness pass-through port allows you to wear a harness closer to your body and add or subtract layers without removing the harness as conditions change
- Low-profile thumbhole loops offer easy layering by keeping sleeves in
|Fabric||Polyester knit with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish|
|Lining||High loft Berber Fleece|
Style Number: 70012
Drawing on strong backgrounds in the climbing, mountaineering, and general head strong assaults of the backcountry, expertise and experience were focused on bridging the gaps that existed between these endeavors. Sitka's driving goal is to not only bridge the technology gaps that existed from a fabric, construction, and product form perspective, but to fully immerse themselves in driving new technologies and solutions for the modern outdoorsman.
At Sitka, it's more than just quality. It's a philosophy: Turning Clothing Into Gear!