FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sitka Gear Men's Celsius Midi Jacket
Sitka Gear® Men's Celsius Midi Jacket packs a warming punch but stows away as next-to-nothing in your pack. Featuring 100 g/m2 of PrimaLoft® Silver Active insulation in a quiet nylon shell, this early-to-mid season insulator includes a safety harness pass-through port, thumb holes for easy layering, and tapered sleeves for clean draw cycles.
- Brushed Nylon with DWR finish
- PrimaLoft® Silver Active insulation
- Safety harness pass-through port allows you to wear a harness closer to your body and add or subtract layers without removing the harness as conditions change
- Zippered chest pocket safely caches necessities
- Low-profile thumbhole loops allow easy layering by keeping sleeves in place
- Tapered articulated sleeves ensure a clean draw cycle
- Gussetted cuffs
- Permanent Polygiene odor control technology naturally prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Compressable, packable
|Fabric||Brushed Nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish|
|Insulation||100 g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver Active|
Style Number: 70011
Drawing on strong backgrounds in the climbing, mountaineering, and general head strong assaults of the backcountry, expertise and experience were focused on bridging the gaps that existed between these endeavors. Sitka's driving goal is to not only bridge the technology gaps that existed from a fabric, construction, and product form perspective, but to fully immerse themselves in driving new technologies and solutions for the modern outdoorsman.
At Sitka, it's more than just quality. It's a philosophy: Turning Clothing Into Gear!