FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Filson Men's Tin Cloth Cruiser Jacket
Filson® Men's classic Cruiser is made of abrasion-resistant, rain-repellent oil finish Tin Cloth. It has reinforcement on the yoke and arms, snap-adjustable cuffs and a snap-front closure that's easy to operate while wearing gloves. Multi-pocket design ensures storage and warmth.
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth fabric
- Branded snap closure
- Adjustable snap-closure cuffs
- Reinforced arms and yoke for added protection
- Classic Cruiser multi-pocket design: 4 utility pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 1 patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, dual-access rear map pocket, 1 interior utility pocket
- Durable snap-front closure easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Recommended care: wipe or brush clean
|Fabric||15 oz. Oil Finish Tin Cloth|
Style Number: 11010005
Filson was built on a reputation of reliability and is a favorite for everyone who refuses to stay indoors.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Filson is renowned for making ruggedly durable products from iconic fabrics such as Tin Cloth and Mackinaw Wool. It stands for the highest quality and most durable apparel and accessories, all backed by a lifetime guarantee. Uncompromising quality. Thats made at Filson, USA.