FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Merino 3/4-Sleeved Bike Jersey
Ride the mercury. Made from soft, blended RWS-certified Merino Wool and Recycled Polyester, Patagonia® Men's Merino Wool highly breathable, three-quarter-sleeved jersey works for both ends of the thermometer, wicking moisture on hot days or stiff climbs and providing extra coverage on brushy or chilly descents. All of the virgin wool Patagonia® sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze.
- Fine Merino Wool and Recycled Polyester feels soft against the skin and dries quickly
- Three-quarter-length sleeves cover tops of elbow pads and provide additional protection
- Tailored seams and longer back hem contour to body positioning on the bike
- Locker loop at neck lets you hang jersey for quick dry-out; no tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- T-shirt-style silhouette and small woven label at bottom hem for easy-wearing off the trail
- RWS-Certified Virgin Wool Blend
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||3.5 oz. 65% RWS-certified Merino Wool/35% Recycled Polyester Jersey|
Style Number: 23935