FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Eureka Screen House
- Four pole rectangular umbrella screen house sized to fit a picnic table
- Strong, self supporting external frame is 3/4" powder coated, chain corded steel
- Ring and pin assembly and Eureka! hub make set up fast and easy
- Two full-length doors zip completely open and out of the way for easy entry and exit
- 50D polyester no-see-um mesh wall panels
- UV resistant 75D StormShield® polyester roof cloth
As the years passed, the company's main focus turned to its always well-received tents. In the 1960s, Eureka! introduced the Draw-Tite® tent; in the 1970s, the Timberline®; and today, its N!ergy with E! Power® Tent.
By employing technology such as StormShield® construction, utilizing over 100 years of experience, and manufacturing tents for a wide range of uses and environments, Eureka, a division of Johnson Outdoors®, can offer you a quality product to meet your specific camping need.
Eureka - Made To Meet The Challenge®
|Description||Floor area||Average packaged weight||Doors||Price|
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
Eureka Screen House
|128 sq. ft.||16 lbs.||2||$179.95|