FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NEMO Dragonfly Ultralight 2-Person Tent
Dragonfly™ fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
- Freestanding two person, three season tent
- Two large doors
- Two trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite® poles with high-arching main pole increases volume at peak and ends
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for intuitive set up
- White no-see-um mesh on side panels adds privacy
- Black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night
- Integrated 20D nylon tub provides ultralight, waterproof floor
- Premium 15D nylon ripstop fly, coated in durable silicone repellent for reliable weather protection
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability
- Protected strut vents at top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during storms
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast even glow with headlamp
- Gear Pockets™ offer storage for personal items
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split load with hiking partner
- Guy-out cord, repair kit and stakes included
- Protected by NEMO lifetime warranty
- Color: Birch Leaf
- Canopy fabric: 10D nylon ripstop / no see um mesh
- Floor fabric: 20D sil / PeU nylon ripstop (1200 mm)
- Fly fabric: 15D sil / PU nylon ripstop (1200mm)
- Peak height: 41"
- Floor dimensions: 88"L x 50-45"W
- Vestibule area: 10 sq. ft. + 10 sq. ft.
- Packed dimensions: 19.5" x 4.5"
- Minimum weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Suggested use: Backpacking
The first AirSupported® prototypes were completed in 2003, and NEMO debuted its first generation of AST® and Extreme Conditions poled tents at the Summer Market Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City, Utah in August of 2004. The tents instantly captured the attention of the industry. NEMO was published in the "Best of Show" section of the OR Daily publication. Team NIKE / Balance Bar asked NEMO to co-develop a tent for adventure racing. And officials from the ISPO BrandNew Award committee invited NEMO to submit for the winter of 2005.
In 2005, NEMO received the ISPO BrandNew Award, an award which recognizes the most innovative products in the outdoor industry from around the world. This important honor brought worldwide recognition to NEMO and marked the beginning of a very long series of awards, honors, and media attention.
Over the years, the company has worked to assemble a top-notch team of designers and engineers, create a well-equipped lab for tent development, and build relationships with the best textile and component companies in the industry. NEMO has also pushed green thinking and sustainability to the top of the priority list and created the G.R.N.® (Green Rethinking by NEMO) program.
As NEMO's product line expands beyond tents, it continues to thrive as a young company, committed to making the most innovative and high quality equipment for outdoor adventure and survival and committed to protecting the people and places that make adventure possible.
|Description||Average packaged weight||Floor area||Pole material||Price|
NEMO Dragonfly Ultralight 2-Person Tent
|3 lbs. 2 oz.||29 sq. ft.||DAC Featherlite NFL||$449.95|