FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Eureka Tetragon HD 3 Tent
Tetragon HD 3 is a versatile size that's a favorite of campers and festival goers who want to set-up camp quickly and get to the fun. Eureka's® exclusive E! Media Center - an in-tent entertainment hub for quiet time or rainy days - is included. You can watch video on your tablet or other small electronics from the comfort of your sleeping bag. The Media Center's clear center sleeve holds a notepad and is touch-screen friendly.
- Three person tent
- Two pole modified rectangular dome design for easy, secure set-up
- Free standing fiberglass frame with clips and ring / pin corner assembly
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- No see-um mesh roof and side panels maximize air circulation
- Large main door provides easy access to the tent interior
- Two windows - one in door, one in rear panel
- One gear loft
- Four gear loft loops
- One lantern loop
- Two storage pockets
- E! Media Center
- Rain fly with fiberglass pole construction provides waterproof protection from the elements
- Rectangular Small Floor Saver compatible, sold separately
- Color: Cement / Java
- Center height: 4' 4"
- Tent area: 49 sq. ft.
- Floor dimensions: 7' x 7'
- Packed dimensions: 6.5" x 22"
- Suggested use: Recreational
As the years passed, the company's main focus turned to its always well-received tents. In the 1960s, Eureka! introduced the Draw-Tite® tent; in the 1970s, the Timberline®; and today, its N!ergy with E! Power® Tent.
By employing technology such as StormShield® construction, utilizing over 100 years of experience, and manufacturing tents for a wide range of uses and environments, Eureka, a division of Johnson Outdoors®, can offer you a quality product to meet your specific camping need.
Eureka - Made To Meet The Challenge®
|Description||Average packaged weight||Floor area||Pole material||Price|
Eureka Tetragon HD 3 Tent
|6 lbs. 7 oz.||49 sq. ft.||Fiberglass||$99.99|