FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL1 Tent
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent for one
- High volume angle hub
- One door and one vestibule with storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design
- Quick stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary double rip-stop pattern nylon provides maximum durability
- Two-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for star-gazing transparency
- Massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clear earbud cord routing from phones or other devices
- One fly vent
- Velcro® tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor feature a unique proprietary random rip-stop pattern nylon which increases fabric tear strength by 25%
- Proprietary patterned double rip-stop nylon breathable and polyester mesh tent body
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame for a quick and intuitive set up
- Three interior mesh pockets, one media pocket and eight super-light aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fits triangle gear loft, sold separately
- Color: Gray / Orange, Olive Green
- Head height: 38"
- Foot height: 16"
- Packed dimensions: 4" x 16.5"
- Trail weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz. (poles, fly, tent body)
- Packed weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz. (poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, packaging)
- Fast fly weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. (poles, tent fly, accessory fast fly footprint)
The answer you receive depends on who you talk with - and the mood they're in. It might be a rocky peak in the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness Area outside Steamboat Springs. It could be a laid back mountain town mama. Or possibly it's dependable backcountry gear. But the folks at Big Agnes tend to think it represents a little bit of each - and everything in between.
Big Agnes employees spend a lot of time in the local backcountry, so they feel downright connected to it. They name their products after local history, places, peaks, and rivers. It brings back memories of trips both successful and epic and hopefully inspires you to come explore.
Big Agnes - The Mother of Comfort.
|Description||Average packaged weight||Floor area||Pole material||Price|
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL1 Tent
|2 lbs. 8 oz.||20 sq. ft.||DAC Featherlite NFL||$379.95|