FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Luminox RECON NAV SPC GMT Watch
Unique Luminox Light Technology (LLT) ensures at-a-glance visibility in fact, the technology provides a constant glow 24 / 7, no matter what the conditions are, for up to 25 years.
- Carbon reinforced polycarbonate case with stainless steel case back
- Unidirectional ratcheting bezel with 24 hour time aluminum ring for GMT function (or 2nd time zone)
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Walking tachymetric scale in miles
- Contrast color countdown quadrant
- Luminox self-powered illumination
- Ultimate illumination system - night vision tube continuous illumination
- No need to push button or expose to light to activate illumination system
- Removable water-resistant compass on strap
- Swiss made
- Signature black PU strap with inch / cm measurement (for use on maps) and comparison chart
- Packed in a military-style MOLLE unit that double as sunglasses case
- Water-resistant to 200 meters
- Color: Black / Green
- Case diameter: 46mm
The Luminox Navy SEAL watch is the timepiece that made Luminox famous. The officer in charge of procurement for the Navy SEALs, Nick North, was asked to seek a more dependable watch for night missions and found the solution at a trade show where he discovered Luminox. He worked with Cohen to develop a watch specifically for them and the Navy SEAL watch was born.
After Luminox provided the watches to the SEALs, Luminox began marketing the watch across the country and the world. Luminox was then approached by US Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk fighter jet - Luminox developed a watch for these pilots and contacted Lockheed Martin, which turned into an exclusive arrangement to produce Lockheed Martin timepieces.
Throughout the following 20 years, Luminox has never strayed from its mission and this has been confirmed and validated by the many elite military and law enforcement units that have adopted Luminox as standard equipment. The man on the street has shown particular interest in Luminox, figuring rightly that if the watches are designed for and used by the Navy SEALs, they have to be able to stand up to every day use.
From here on, Luminox remains determined to continue combining cutting edge technology, forward-thinking design and extreme performance. Luminox delivers, when and where it counts. It's our frame of mind.
|Description||Analog or digital||Features||Date window||Price|
Luminox RECON NAV SPC GMT Watch
|Analog||Luminox Light Technology, removable compass||Yes||$409.99|