FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses
Oakley® had been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don't just walk the path of life - they stomp it and leave footprints. That's what led to the Oakley Fuel Cell®. The idea is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It's proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics (HDO), Polaric Ellipsoid® lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of optional Iridium® lens coating
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Frame color: Polished & Matte Black
- Lens width: 60mm
- Lens height: 40mm
- Bridge width: 19mm
- Temple arm length: 130mm
Warm Grey lens:
- Best for extremely bright light
- Offers truer color perception in sunny conditions
- Protection index: 3
- Light transmission: 10%
From there, Oakley went on to introduce the O/Frame® goggles, Eyeshades®, and the O/Frame MX®. With innovation such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®), Plutonite® lenses, and the perfect blend of new technology with science and art, Oakley's longevity in the world of performance gear is secure.
|Description||Face size||Tint||Lens material||Price|
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.
Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses