FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
La Crosse NOAA Weather Radio
Stay safe and informed with the La Crosse™ NOAA Weather Radio. The radio provides reliable access to emergency information and NOAA weather alerts and AM / FM radio stations. It's the perfect size to slip in a pocket or purse. The bright LED flashlight provides ideal lighting for emergencies, as well as camping, hiking and everyday tasks.
- Up to the minute weather information
- Receives all seven NOAA weather band channels
- Automatically activates when severe weather or other emergencies threaten your local area
- Blue backlight changes to red during alerts
- Red alert LED blinks slow for standby & fast for alerts
- Standard AM / FM radio reception
- High quality digital radio (USA made IC chip)
- White LED flashlight (0.5 watt – low consumption)
- Telescoping antenna and 3.5mm earphone jack
- Low battery indicator
- Uses three AA alkaline batteries, sold separately
- 6 volt AC power adapter included
- NOAA channels: -6dB - 162.4000 - 162.5500MHz
- AM weather band: 82dB - 540-1700KHz
- FM weather band: 10dB - 87.5 -108 MHz
- Dimensions: 3" x 1" x 5-7/8"
La Crosse Technology came from a vision that was started in 1983 by owner and president, Allan McCormick. Starting as one man with a mobile showroom that traveled all across the United States, that business has grown into La Crosse Technology, a multi-national company that has kept the small-town philosophy of serving customers at the highest level. They offer a wide variety of easy-to-use products that deliver unsurpassed weather data, atomic time and stylish accents for your home and office.
La Crosse NOAA Weather Radio