Farm to Feet Women's No Fly Zone Boulder Sock
For added comfort and protection, the boulder sock is armed with No Fly Zone® Insect Repellent Technology - a permethrin-based technology that proves effective against multiple species of crawling and flying insects, including mosquitoes, ticks, ants, chiggers, flies, and midges.
- No Fly Zone® Insect Repellent Technology active ingredient remains effective for 70 washings
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduces wear and tear
- Comfort compression helps support the foot throughout the day
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone reduces impact and fatigue
- Soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant
- Machine washable
- Small - fits women's shoe size 4-6.5
- Medium - fits women's shoe size 7-9.5
- Large - fits women's shoe size 10-12.5
|Fabric||72% U.S. Merino Wool, 27% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex®|
Style Number: 08631
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.