FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Bell Lumen Bicycle Helmet
With 22 high volume, internally channeled vents, a dial-to-fit GPS fit system and sweet registered graphics, the Lumen is officially one a bright buy.
- Fusion in-mold construction bonds shell to liner
- Impact-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Internal reinforcements fortify helmet
- Geared Positioning System (GPS) provides quick and easy one-handed fit adjustment
- Cam-Lock levers make it easy to adjust strap around your ears
- Channeled ventilation brings cool air in the front, over your head, and out the rear
- 22 ventilation ports to keep you cool
- Certifications: CE EN1078, CPSC
- Suggested use: Cyclocross, road race, touring, urban, commute
- Small: Fits 20" - 21.25" (52 - 56cm)
- Medium: Fits 21.25" - 23.25" (56 - 59cm)
|Liner material||EPS - Expanded polystyrene|
|Weight||10.7 oz. (305g.)|
Style Number: BEL7039703, BEL7039671
Bell began as a small auto parts store in a suburb of Los Angeles. Growing under the benevolent leadership of Roy Richter, Bell became a leader in safety equipment for auto racing, motorcycling, and then bicycling. His commitment to creating great product through a close connection with the sport, along with his trust of and care for the people who worked for him, turned Bell from a one-man operation into a multi-million dollar enterprise.
His legacy lives on today in Bell's commitment to racing, quality, and innovation.