Bell Lumen Bicycle Helmet
With 22 high volume, internally channeled vents, a dial-to-fit GPS fit system and sweet registered graphics, the Lumen is officially one a bright buy.
- Fusion in-mold construction bonds shell to liner
- Impact-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Internal reinforcements fortify helmet
- Geared Positioning System (GPS) provides quick and easy one-handed fit adjustment
- Cam-Lock levers make it easy to adjust strap around your ears
- Channeled ventilation brings cool air in the front, over your head, and out the rear
- 22 ventilation ports to keep you cool
- Certifications: CE EN1078, CPSC
- Suggested use: Cyclocross, road race, touring, urban, commute
- Small: Fits 20" - 21.25" (52 - 56cm)
- Medium: Fits 21.25" - 23.25" (56 - 59cm)
|Liner material||EPS - Expanded polystyrene|
|Weight||10.7 oz. (305g.)|
Style Number: BEL7039703, BEL7039671
Bell began as a small auto parts store in a suburb of Los Angeles. Growing under the benevolent leadership of Roy Richter, Bell became a leader in safety equipment for auto racing, motorcycling, and then bicycling. His commitment to creating great product through a close connection with the sport, along with his trust of and care for the people who worked for him, turned Bell from a one-man operation into a multi-million dollar enterprise.
His legacy lives on today in Bell's commitment to racing, quality, and innovation.