Bell Stoker Bicycle Helmet
With Overbrow Ventilation™ and extended rear coverage, the Stoker keeps you cool and confident while riding challenging terrain. And its killer features - like the all new VPV™ adjustable visor and SpeedDial Fit™ System - make it a great choice for any off-road adventure.
- ICEdot enabled
- In-mold polycarbonate shell
- Weight: 11.15 oz. (316 grams)
- Vents: 13 vents, 3 brow ports
- Certification: CE 1078 CPSC Bicycle
- Small: Fits 20.5" - 22" (51 - 55cm)
- Medium: Fits 21.63" - 23.25" (55 - 59cm)
- Large: Fits 22.88" - 24.38" (59 - 63cm)
- XL: Fits 24" - 25.63" (61 - 65cm)
Style Number: BEL7056460, BEL7056461, BEL7056462, BEL7056463
Bell began as a small auto parts store in a suburb of Los Angeles. Growing under the benevolent leadership of Roy Richter, Bell became a leader in safety equipment for auto racing, motorcycling, and then bicycling. His commitment to creating great product through a close connection with the sport, along with his trust of and care for the people who worked for him, turned Bell from a one-man operation into a multi-million dollar enterprise.
His legacy lives on today in Bell's commitment to racing, quality, and innovation.