The versatile Basic is used to ascend a fixed rope, or as progress capture in a hauling system.
- Compact, versatile rope clamp for excellent grip
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Wide lower hole allows lanyard and foot loop carabiners to be easily connected
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Rope diameter: 8 - 11mm
- Certifications: CE EN 567, CE EN 12 841 type B
* For your protection and the safety of all climbers, life supporting gear and all safety equipment, such as carabiners, ropes and harnesses, cannot be returned or exchanged unless under warranty. Please carefully inspect all equipment for damage or defect prior to deployment.