FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Weber Q 3200 Gas Grill
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Two stainless steel burner
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition system
- Infinite control burner valve
- Two removable folding work tables
- Removable catch pan
- Built-in lid thermometer
- One Grill Out® handle light
- Uses liquid propane, sold separately
- Hose and regulator for 20 lb. LP tank included
- BTU per hour: 21,700
- Primary cooking area: 393 sq. in.
- Warming rack area: 69 sq. in.
- Total cooking area: 468 sq. in.
- Dimensions with lid open and tables out: 55.5"H x 50.2"W x 30"D
One day, George was about to weld two buoy halves together when the idea hit: Why not use the bottom half for the cooking bowl, and the top half for the lid to create a grill? Piece by piece, his vision started coming together. He then added a handle and three legs and took his crazy-looking contraption home to test.
As the story goes, when George first tried out his prototype, it didnt work quite as hoped. No matter how hard he tried, it just wouldn't stay lit. A neighbor peering over the back fence offered a little friendly advice. "Poke some holes in that thing so the fire can get some air!" So George did, and the flames of invention could finally keep burning.
Shortly after, all of George's neighbors gathered around to enjoy a taste of the best steak they ever had in their lives. George figured he was really on to something, so he packed up George's Barbecue Kettle and hit the road, demonstrating his funny looking creation at mom-and-pop hardware stores across the country.
And the rest, as they say, is history.
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
Weber Q 3200 Gas Grill