FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Coleman NXT 100 Propane Grill
Add some heat to your backyard BBQ that stores compactly out of the way with a Coleman® NXT™ 100 Propane Grill.
Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your temperature over the adjustable Even-Temp™ burner, which delivers heat consistently across the grill surface. The steel side table can hold your tools and ingredients while you grill up a BBQ masterpiece. When it’s time to fold up and store your grill, the swivel design of the no-spill grease cup helps prevent messes and the wheels make it easy to move out of the way, until your next summer cookout.
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Even-Temp burner radiates heat equally across grill
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Durable, porcelain-coated cast iron grates are easy to clean
- Built-in thermometer
- Tall, roomy lid for additional meal options
- Steel side table to conveniently keep tools and ingredients handy
- Pivoting grease cup stays level to avoid spills
- Standup design for low-profile storage in tight spaces
- Collapsible stand with wheels folds for compact storage and easy transport
- Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktop compatible
- Lasts up to 1.4 hours on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder; propane sold separately
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
- Cooking area: 339 sq. in.
The migration to the outdoors continued fast and furious as did Coleman's innovations. By the end of the 1960s, the Coleman name was synonymous with outdoor equipment including tents, sleeping bags, and plastic-lined coolers.
The revolution continues. Today, the company offers an eclectic line of products including a line just for kids, a brand new generation of lanterns and stoves that run on Coleman's Powermax® fuel system, coolers with wheels and electric coolers with lights, and much more!
If you love spending time in the great outdoors, there's a Coleman product for you.
|Description||Fuel||Heat output||Suggested use||Price|
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
Coleman NXT 100 Propane Grill
|Propane||15,000 BTU||Patio, tailgating, camping||