FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
YETI Tundra 125 Cooler
YETI® Tundra® 125 is your go-to ice chest. Built from virtually indestructible rotomolded polyethylene with PermaFrost insulation in the walls and lid, its your best bet for keeping ice on longer journeys.
When used as a durable marine cooler, it offers ample space to hold the whole crews limit of snapper, redfish, or trout. Plus, it doubles as a seating bench to save room on board. The No Sweat design prevents puddles from forming aboard your trusty vessel. As a hunting buddy, it excels at keeping a quartered deer preserved while you kick back with a few drinks by the fire.
Like all YETI coolers, the Tundra 125 is certified bear-resistant - whatever you stash in this chill chest will still be there come morning.
- FatWall design provides extra-thick walls for unmatched ice retention
- PermaFrost insulation uses pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in walls and lid
- Rotomolded construction makes cooler armored to core and virtually indestructible
- InterLock lid system creates form-fitting barrier against heat
- ColdLock® freezer-quality gasket circles length of lid to block out heat and lock in cold
- NeverFail hinge system
- Heavy-duty T-Rex lid latches
- AnchorPoint tie-down slots for easy mounting on boat, trailer or truck bed
- Leakproof, rugged Vortex drain system for quick and easy draining
- BearFoot non-slip feet assures cooler stays put
- Military-grade nylon rope DoubleHaul handles for durability
- LipGrip handles provide easy carrying
- Takes two people to carry
- Can fit two quartered deer or several limits of redfish, snapper, or trout
- Great for extended family vacations or camping trips
- Bear-resistant - meets IGBC requirement both in engineered test and live bear test
- One dry goods basket included
- Manufacturer's 5 year warranty
- Color: White
- Capacity: 81 cans (2:1 ice-to-can) ratio or 129 lbs. of ice (storing ice only)
- Inner dimensions: 14.25"H × 34-32.4"L (top) x 14-12.5"W (bottom)
Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially disposable, YETI Coolers are made to last. Broken handles, busted hinges, failed latches, caved-in lids, cracked corners sound familiar? If youre like most, youve experienced all of these with the coolers youve owned. Even the most expensive ordinary coolers cant take the punishment dished out by the average outdoorsman, let alone the pros.
YETI Coolers are roto-molded. Roto-molding, the same process used to make whitewater kayaks, ensures impact-resistance and long-term durability. Ordinary coolers are glued together and the seams separate over time. Both the lid and body of a YETI are built with seamless, one-piece construction.
YETI Coolers - Wildly stronger! Keep ice longer!®
This item cannot be shipped and is available for online purchase with in-store pickup only. Note: If this product is an Automatic Knife, all sales are final.
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
YETI Tundra 125 Cooler
|81 cans||20"H × 40-38.6"L (top) x 19.5-16.5"W (bottom)||48 lbs.||$549.99|