FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
The YETI® Roadie® is BYOBs new best friend. Its ColdLock gasket is built just like the Tundra®s, so ice stays colder longer, and its No Sweat Design means youll never be stuck mopping up a mess.
With its compact body and rotomolded construction, this small but mighty cooler is ready to hit the road, whether youre in for a day of tailgating or kicking back at the ranch.
- Personal, portable cooler for the truck or car
- PermaFrost insulation uses pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in walls and lid
- Rotomolded construction makes cooler armored to core and virtually indestructible
- ColdLock freezer-quality gasket circles length of lid to block out heat and lock in cold
- Leakproof, rugged Vortex drain system for quick and easy draining
- BearFoot non-slip feet assures cooler stays put
- Stainless steel handle
- Easy one person carry
- Great for jobsite or construction lunch box
- Perfect for night by campfire or morning on the dock
- Great for SUPs, kayaks and canoes
- Bear-resistant - meets IGBC requirement both in engineered test and live bear test
- One dry goods basket included
- Manufacturer's 5 year warranty
- Capacity: 14 cans (2:1 ice-to-can) ratio or 20 lbs. of ice (storing ice only)
- Inner dimensions: 10"H × 13.75-13"L (top) x 9.25-8.4"W (bottom)
Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially disposable, YETI Coolers are made to last. Broken handles, busted hinges, failed latches, caved-in lids, cracked corners sound familiar? If youre like most, youve experienced all of these with the coolers youve owned. Even the most expensive ordinary coolers cant take the punishment dished out by the average outdoorsman, let alone the pros.
YETI Coolers are roto-molded. Roto-molding, the same process used to make whitewater kayaks, ensures impact-resistance and long-term durability. Ordinary coolers are glued together and the seams separate over time. Both the lid and body of a YETI are built with seamless, one-piece construction.
YETI Coolers - Wildly stronger! Keep ice longer!®
10020120000 - SeafoamMore Info
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
|14 cans||14.4"H × 19-17.25"L (top) x 13.75-11.6"W (bottom)||15 lbs.||