FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Arc'teryx Women's Kakeela Pant
Combining Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, and a streamlined design, the Kakeela is a comfortable, high performance pant for on piste skiing and boarding. Soft and durable, N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology provides breathable protection from wind, snow and rain, but has a comfortable, quiet hand. The Coreloft™ Compact 80g insulation has a low profile that gives the Kakeela its streamlined design without compromising warmth.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Athletic, slimmer fit, for on-piste use
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Internal waist adjuster
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
|Fabric||N40p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology, Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m²|
|Insulation||Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation|
|Weight||1lb 7.3 oz. (660g)|
Style Number: 19307
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.